who is treosha blue?
certified everywhere, check my resume!
My name is Treosha Blue I am from Baton Rouge, La by way of Shreveport, La. I guess I am a Xellenial (I remember and played Oregon Trail). I've graduated from Baton Rouge Magnet High School, Baton Rouge Community College, and Louisiana State University. I've been in the work force over 15 years. I have a passion for learning and I have not stopped.
the advocate, online coordinator
October 2013 - May 2018
- Coordinates the day-to-day activities with online for the classified dept. including tracking and processes orders through online system and using technology tools associated with those activities
- Provided reporting associated with the classified verticals in accordance with company and newspaper regulations
- Conducted research and maintained customer and vendor records
- Monitored vendor dashboards and reported to leadership (if needed) of any issues with vendor or technical tools
- Provided written reports to leadership the Department head of vendor and user issues that may affect the customer experience
the advocate, multimedia inside sales representative
October 2012 - September 2013
- Maintained a high-volume workload selling print ads, online upgrades, special sections and community pages to over 500 people monthly.
- Consulted clients on the best products to meet their advertising goals throughout our three markets: Baton Rouge, New Orleans, and Acadiana
- Consistently hit sales goals of at least $25,000 monthly and targets set by management.
- Conducted Research and implemented new sales and marketing initiatives which generated over $150,000 in revenue for classified department
- Sent monthly reporting to the Director of Advertising for our three main classified verticals: employment, real estate and merchandise
- Coordinates the day-to-day activities with company regulations as well as corresponding departments such as layout, digital, and production.
various jobs, recession
February 2012 - September 2012
- As you may know the country went through a recession that affected the job market in this country.
- I had some random job throughout this period
- Hamilton Relay, Re-voicing Specialist
- EBRP School Board Transportation Office, Call Center Representative
quadel consulting, housing specialist/advisor
August 2006 - March 2009
- Quadel Consulting was contracted to develop and execute policies for The Road Home Program after the Hurricanes Katrina and Rita to help recover and rebuild homes of people of South Louisiana
- Coordinated with Housing Advisors the needs of the applicants
Answered main telephone line, provided general information and transferred callers to appropriate staff
Established and maintained case files in a system
Assisted applicants in understanding the program
Collected documents, took fingerprints and photographs of applicants and provided information on a CD
Provided applicants with status updates on their grant applications
Point of contact between applicant and FEMA office in Washington DC